Since 2010 is just about over, and I'm still new to the whole blogging thing, I thought I'd give a brief review of some of the highlights of this year.
The first few months of 2010 were interesting for us. We got married in November of 2009, and then I started my last semester of school at Utah State University in January of 2010. With Jeff working in Southern California, and me going to school in Utah, that meant we had to continue our long distance relationship as a married couple. I went to school Tuesday through Thursday which meant flying to California Thursday nights and back to Utah Monday nights. I did this every week for the entire semester. My grandparents were nice enough to let me stay with them in Utah and my parents came and picked me up and took me to the airport every week. It was a sacrifice for all of us, but now that I have my BA degree it was worth it.
I graduated in May. I was blessed to have so many people there to support me. My in-laws drove all the way from California just to be there. It meant a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment