Thursday, November 11, 2010

2010 in review: Disneyland

One of the best parts of living here is being so close to Disneyland.  That means I get lots of visitors, which I love!  As you can see, I am a huge Disney fan and we go all the time.


Some of my USU friends came for Spring break in March 2010.  We had a lot of fun, and should definitely do it again!

Crystal, one of my best friends, came from Utah in May.  It was her first time at Disneyland, and she made the goal to go on every ride in Disneyland.  She had a map and checked off every ride as we went on it.  So now I can officially say I've been on EVERY ride there.  Splash Mountain was closed when she came, so that means she better come again when it's open because that's a ride everyone should go on!

My family came in July for my cousin's wedding.  They ended up getting annual passes to Disneyland, which is great because that means they plan to come back.  This picture was taken after going on Splash Mountain 10 times in a row....7 times without getting off the ride since there was no line.

Andy surprised Mandy and brought her to Disneyland too. 


In October we went with Jeff's family for my mother-in-law's birthday.  Jeff came straight from work...I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this picture.

My family came again in October and we got to go to Mickey's Halloween party.  It was great, the lines were short and we got tons of candy.  I'd highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about going next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment