Thursday, November 11, 2010

2010 in review: summertime fun

Ok, so maybe I'm going a little overkill on all these posts, but this is more for me and my journaling purposes than anything else.  Jeff and I had a great, fun-filled summer.

In July my beautiful cousin Annalisa got married in the Newport Beach Temple, which was nice and convenient for us.  Unfortunately this is the best picture I have, but she was a beautiful bride and Jeff is a lucky man.  (Yes, we now have 2 Jeffs in the family; it's a good name.)
 

My sister Emily decided to stay with us for a couple weeks after the wedding.  We had a blast at Disneyland, the beach, miniature golfing, and playing games.  She is growing up and I was happy to spend so much time with her.  Maybe we'll do it again next summer.




The end of July we went on our annual family vacation to Lake Tahoe.  I have grown up going there pretty much every year since I was born, so I was excited to take Jeff for his first time.  
Bad picture of me, but beautiful view of the lake.
Our campsite was on a bit of a slant.  That might be a bit of understatement...it was pretty much a hill.  We moved our air mattress about 3 times trying to find a place where we wouldn't be sliding all over the place.  Every morning we woke up and I had made a huge mess of the sleeping bags.  I do that with our bed too; I guess I roll around a lot and mess up all the sheets and blankets.  It drives Jeff crazy, but he's getting used to it and I'm trying to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment