Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blessing #2: Talents

Today I am grateful for my TALENTS.  Last Sunday I gave a lesson in church (I teach the Gospel Essentials class) on developing our talents.  I challenged the class to not only work on strengthening their talents, but to not turn down opportunities to share those talents with others.  Then I found out that my cousin's son was getting baptized next week, and I was asked to play the piano for his baptism.  Of course, I couldn't say no, so I consider it a blessing that I get to share my talent with others.

Now, considering the fact that I haven't played the piano to accompany others since my mission--so for over 2 years--I better stop blogging and start practicing! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your talent with my family. I know your family being there really meant a lot to my mom and Elijah. I wish I could have been there!!

    ReplyDelete