Friday, April 22, 2011

100 more blessings

So I know I said I was going to do 100 days of blessings, but obviously I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging, so I guess I shouldn't make a commitment like that if I can't keep it.  So instead of doing a daily post, I'm going to write 100 blessings right here and then continue blogging when I get around to it, which will hopefully be more frequent.

Anyway, here are 100 things I'm thankful for in no particular order:

1.  My amazing husband.  He is always so patient with me no matter what.  Love him!
2.  Friends
3.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ (I could go into a ton of detail here, but I don't have time right now.)
4.  Prayer
5.  Book of Mormon
6.  Prophets
7.  A nice home to live in
8.  Temples
9.  My ward
10.  Health
11.  Jeff's good job
12.  Technology
13.  Freedom
14.  Music
15.  Service opportunities
16.  Food (obviously I enjoy this one a little too much)
17.  Education
18.  Chocolate (another thing I enjoy WAY too much)
19.  My calling (Gospel Principles Teacher)
20.  Electricity
21.  Priesthood
22.  Eternal Marriage
23.  Comfortable clothes
24.  Books
25.  My mission which has led to more blessings than I ever knew possible
26.  Missionaries 
27.  Sunshine
28.  Cars
29.  Airplanes
30.  Dozer, my pet turtle
31.  Telephones
32.  Facebook (not sure if I should be grateful for this or not, but I'm happy I have a way to keep in touch with people I wouldn't otherwise keep in touch with.)
33.  Holidays
34.  Birthdays
35.  Laughter
36.  Smiles
37.  Sleep
38.  Vacations
39.  Disneyland
40.  Ice Cream
41.  Dishwasher
42.  Washer/Dryer
43.  Free agency
44.  Seasons
45.  Blogs
46.  Patience (something I need more of)
47.  Trials (this sounds weird, but I'm grateful for the lessons my trials teach me)
48.  Forgiveness
49.  Hugs
50.  Kisses
51.  Water
52.  Slippers
53.  Warm showers
54.  Memories
55.  Creativity
56.  Internet
57.  Indoor plumbing
58.  TV
59.  Money (not that I have a lot of it, but we have what we need.)
60.  Faith
61.  Hope
62.  Charity
63.  Love
64.  Blue skies
65.  Camping
66.  Utah
67.  California
68.  Google
69.  Cameras
70.  Photos
71.  Comfortable bed
72.  Contact lenses
73.  Ability to read and write
74.  Those who fight for our country
75.  Quilts and blankets
76.  Church leaders
77.  The smell of food cooking
78.  Weekends
79.  GPS (I'd literally be lost without it)
80.  Photoshop
81.  America
82.  Color
83.  Tylenol
84.  Flowers
85.  Chocolate chip cookies
86.  Any kind of cookies
87.  Real mail (bills and junk mail don't count)
88.  Text messaging
89.  Fresh fruit
90.  Fresh vegetables
91.  Lessons learned from mistakes made
92.  Repentance
93.  Exercise (something I need to do more)
94.  Traveling
95.  People visiting me
96.  Finding a good deal
97.  Makeup
98.  Good news
99.  Everything else I'm thankful for that I forgot to include here
100.  Anybody who actually made it all the way through this list

Phew..that wasn't hard.  I was kind of having a 'feeling sorry for myself'' kind of a day, but this list put things back in perspective.  Life is good!

1 comment: