
Since I have no kids of my own yet, it is only fair that I get to blog about my brother's kids, right?
Yesterday my adorable niece Shaylee turned 2 years old. I'm not sure where the time has gone. Shaylee was born just 6 weeks before I got home from my mission. She is the oldest grandchild on my side of the family, so I became an aunt when she was born. Not only that, but she was named after me...Shaylee Nicole Niederhauser, so of course that makes her extra special. :)
![]() |
| I know, missionaries aren't supposed to hold babies but this picture was taken just minutes before the stake president showed up to release me. (Hence the tear-stained face.) |

I sure love this little girl. I wish we lived closer so I could see her more often. Happy birthday kiddo!

No comments:
Post a Comment