Jeff did lots of nice things to make it a special day for me. He let me sleep in and was even able to sneak out early in morning to pick up my birthday cake...I didn't even know he was gone. I've become a heavy sleeper in my older years.
After I woke up he made a HUGE breakfast including waffles, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. Yes, I was stuffed after all that goodness.
We then went and spent a few hours at my favorite place....DISNEYLAND! Jeff made me get one of the happy birthday pins, but I wore it at the bottom of my shirt so that it was less visible. I still had lots of people wishing me a happy birthday, but it was fun.
After Disneyland Jeff took me to a surprise dinner at Captain Jack's, a nice seafood and steak place in Seal Beach. He told me he was ordering for me and got me the king crab legs. It was delicious! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Then on Sunday Jeff's parents came over for cake and ice cream. Jeff does a great job picking out cakes. This cake was purple (my favorite color) and chocolate (my favorite food) and yummy!
My birthday stretched into 3 days because Monday the mailman brought me a package from my family with all kinds of fun presents. DVDs, CDs, books, and the biggest set of Sharpie markers you've ever seen. I mean it has every color imaginable. I will have fun with those.
| Emily even decorated each present for me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment