Last week we went and got our Christmas tree and put up the decorations. I love this time of year! It seems like it comes so much faster than it did when I was a kid, but that's fine with me.
 |
| Here's our Christmas tree. I will have to get a picture when it's dark with the lights on. And by the way, yes, those are candy bars. My family started that tradition years ago and I'm more than happy to keep it going. I just have to not allow myself to eat them. :) | | |
|
 |
| This is one of my favorite decorations. My parents bought it for us at Disneyland. Jeff and I have had a lot of fun taking turns with who gets to pull out the object to count down to Christmas. I know, we are kids at heart, but sure have fun being that way. | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
 |
| And of course, Christmas isn't complete without the Christmas fireworks show at Disneyland. Jeff took this amazing picture and caught Mickey in the fireworks. Of course I had to post it. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment