So I've been debating if I should make this blog private or leave it open. I admit I am a blog stalker and it drives me crazy when people have private blogs so I can't see them. However, I know there are a lot of creeps out there too....I have the feedjit thing that tells where people are from that are viewing my blog. A lot of times I don't even know anybody from that location. For example, who do I know from West Sacramento that arrives from google and views my blog on a regular basis? West Sacramento please reveal yourself and if I happen to know you, I apologize for singling you out.
Right now I am leaning towards a private blog, but I will definitely allow anyone I know to see it, if you want. Not sure yet, because I don't really post a lot of personal information, so maybe there's no harm in keeping it open.
Thoughts, comments, opinions anyone?
I have left mine open. I figure if I don't say anything too personal then I am good to go. Just don't say where you live or put pictures of the outside of your house and you should be fine.
ReplyDeleteLeave it open. I love to stalker blog ppl too. Lol.
ReplyDelete