| I decided last minute to fly to Utah for my brother Trevor's graduation. Unfortunately Jeff had to work, so I went by myself. It's hard to believe that Trevor is already done with high school and will be going on his mission before we know it. I don't have a lot of pictures on my camera, but I will get more from my mom and add them eventually. | |||||
| Yep, one of those guys is Trevor, and yes, Davis High has the ugliest colors on the face of the earth. Don't know who thought brown and gold would be good for high school colors, but oh well. |
| Shaylee and Scott were trying to stay entertained while my mom was taking pictures. They climbed up a big hill and sat down thinking they could avoid the cameras but it didn't work. |
No comments:
Post a Comment